8 May 2021

Why not have 2?

 


Why not have 2?

Why not?

We do the things.

We wear the masks, keep the distance, got the shot, try to keep everyone safe and generally follow the best guidelines to do the damn right thing. 

We get to have 2...well, we get to have whatever the hell we want because it's a fuckin' pandemic and I'm tired of working and acting like it's no big deal.

It is a big deal. 

You're not just working, at home or out in the world, you're working during a global crisis.

You're not just helping your kids with school work, your navigating an incredibly difficult job of doing everything simultaneously and not at all feeling like you are doing anything at all. 

You're gettin' by and that's fucking pretty impressive 14 months in. 

So have a beer. 

Have 2. Doc Polk approved.

For me, Kat bought me 2 cans of @cliffordbrewingcompany 5.7%, 55 IBU Pinball Wizard APA, one ofy faves, and I'm gonna have both out here by the fire while I listen to my favourite hurtin' old country tunes and letting myself forget the world for awhile. It'll be there at 5 a.m. when I go to work tomorrow, I'll go back to it then.

Cheers! 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment