27 May 2021

My love will go on...A Leafs Guy confession

I'm a Leafs guy. 

Have been since birth, basically. 

Been a long road.

Still a lot of miles to go.

But I am who I am and I love the Blue and White with no hesitation.

They've lifted me up, let me down and broken my heart more times than I can count, disappointment is my middle name...but still I persist. Because.

Just because. 

If you were there in May of '93, you'll know why I can't stop loving them, this life isn't for the weak because being a Leaf fan means opening your heart up again every year and getting it broken when that final horn blows and we still lean into 1967 as the final championship. 

Go Leafs go...forever.

Pre-gaming with @spearheadbeer 4.0% Lighter Lager because it is crisp, clean and low ABV without leaving anything out. Light citrus notes, toasty malt back and a solid beer bitterness make for a great BBQ, watching the game or drowning your sorrows (eventually) beer. Cheers! 4.2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment