10 May 2021

Revenge Bedtime Procrastination with Left Field Greenwood IPA

 


Because we can.

Shortie cans are okay by me, especially when I'm staying up late watching stuff that brings us happiness. 

Stealing hours tonight from tomorrow gives the semblance of control over time and while I can sleep in because I'm off, it's still pushing back bedtime to reclaim a little more time for myself. 

It happens alot right now, we struggle with control and time and the pressure to be okay. It's called Revenge Bedtime Procrastination and it's done in response to the piling on of duties, responsibilities and stress. You figure it becomes a "tomorrow you" problem because "today you" deserves a little more time before calling it a day. 

A good friend gave me some @leftfieldbrewery pints the other day, a friend I met through beer but who I haven't been able to sit down and have a beer with because, well, (gestures wildly at the world), you know. But our friendship has become very important to me and I know we will get to hang out someday, just staying the course till it's safe to do so. 

It's rambling, I know, but when you take this time, when you lean into a little of tomorrow to enjoy some of today, things can go from clean and crisp to a little gray and cloudy.

 Beer helps, good beer does double duty. Greenwood IPA continues to deliver an exceptional half pint of peach, pineapple and orange in a smooth tropical body with a soft citrusy finish. It's real good stuff and it's easily accessible at your local LCBO. You should get some, take a break and enjoy stealing some time from yourself, for yourself. Cheers! 4.4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment