22 April 2021

On Fuck.



S'up Fuckers.

Got beer.

Neither are questions, despite the syntax or lack thereof. While the first statement can be a question, it is most used as a greeting or introduction of sorts, meant for everyone and offensive only if you feel that the word fuck is not part of normal conversations you have everyday. It is in mine, I'd use it more often but I do work in an open kitchen that is customer facing, so the normies of the world must be kept safe from the foul language that we use to express love, hate and everything in between.

 It's just a word man.

 I used to listen to George Carlin a lot, still do but I used to too, the man understood language and I think spending most of my formative years secretly listening to him shred the thought police about words and so much more has given me the power to understand it better. Fuck is a good word. It does the heavy lifting for a lot of things in our lives, happy or sad. I like to use it because it feels like it's part of me and helps illustrate who I am better than other, tamer words. They lack the necessary punch where Fuck never does.

As for Got Beer, well let's just say it's not a question I ask but rather something I like the world to know...every fuckin' day.

Cheers and salutations from your pal with nothing better to do but drink beer and write random things,

Polk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment