30 July 2021

Friday night Rambling' Polk

 


Friday night by fire light... S'up Fuckers.

Things are okay, 

We keep on keepin' on and do the good things we gotta do to keep the world upright around us 

Masks? No problem.

Vaccines? Double up baby!

Listen, I know a lot of folks don't want to be political or rock the boat, but at the end of the day, this is just beer pictures and fancy words about it...life better be more than what we see on the internet or that's the saddest fuckin' thing I've ever seen.

Unless your making your buck off selling or serving beer, it's all just smoke and mirrors boo-boo. I love the folks I've met and come to know, even if it's just virtually, but we gotta be more than sharing other people's things and memes. Find a role in real life to okay, even if it's just giving some $$ to good people doing the real work. I know when to step aside, sign a damn check and let the wonderful people who actually make a difference do their thing. I don't know, I'm heading for the next half century of my life and I just want to see the world be a little more fair, a little more open and a little better than it's been...we can be part of that change, but it's gonna take a little heavy lifting and while I'm out of shape, I'll lend whatever heft I have, real, internet or imagined to making life better for anyone who needs a hand up to fight oppression or the systemic affects of the world that let this drop out, hobo Hefner live a life with almost no effort save working 80 hours a week...

Wait... that's not cool... fuck this shit...my least favourite part of this app is that 90% of folks don't bother reading any caption, save hashtags and I haven't used those in almost a year and a half because I'm equal parts train wreck, righteous deliverance man and indifferent drunk...beer me.

I mean, I ramble a lot because I spend way too much time alone and inside my head, so you do you and fuck anyone who tells ya different...even me, I'm a mess at the best of times. I love seeing the crazy love you have for beer, it's weird and crazy and makes no sense and it is who we are...

Polk

No comments:

Post a Comment