12 July 2021

Good Monster Monday

 


On my best days, I'm a Good Monster.

On my not so good days...well, I have beer to help me along.

My go-to Collective Arts Brewing  pint, (apologies to OG Ransack, I still love you too boo-boo!),, Good Monster is an 8.0% New England DIPA brewed with Citra, Simcoe, Mosaic and Amarillo to deliver peach, orange and pineapple, grapefruit pith and pine, berry notes with a lingering touch of dank.

 It is one I always grab two or three of when I stop by CA for something new, I like having it here when the moment calls for happiness in a dark day. When I need to feel like the world is going to be okay, this pint let's me know I still touch ground and exist in the normal. It's a little silly maybe, but a couple tall boys to cap a swim make a bad day good.

 I felt that darkness on the edge of town today, so I put on some of my favourite tunes, dunked myself into the chilly Grotto pool for an hour or so and enjoyed this one(x2) with an eye to letting go the negative for the happy. Don't need to get sloppy, just happy and content, a two-ish beer buzz on a hazy July Monday....golden.

 Cheers! 4.3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment