30 August 2020

Me...Part 2

 


Yesterday...was yesterday.

I scraped every part of my life that I hated and fed it into my anxiety and depression for no other reason than the oddly satisfying feeling of hating myself. It happens from time to time and while I try to keep the darkness at bay, it still comes hard into my day from time to time and must be acknowledged and recognized for what it is. 

None of us here shows our entire self when we talk about beer. We look to showcase the best of what is in our glass  and our life because we dont want to seem weak or different from anyone else. While I'm sure most people do this social media thing for a lark and to feel like they are part of something special and different, I stay because it is a real and true chance to try and keep a little part of me alive. So you bear witness to me at my best, my worst and more often, my middle of the road, drink a beer because we love it, personality. Be good to each other, check in on your friends and try to make time to listen and be listened to....we only get one chance at this and I don't want to miss a moment.

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm prepared to bare witness to all of this for decades to come. So, be strong, be well and hang in there.

    ReplyDelete