26 June 2021

That Friday Night PBR Rant

 


Well now... wouldn't be a proper garage beer drinking good-bye without a little PBR...


Judging folks for what beer they drink isn't just boring, it's fuckin' sad.


Drink what ya want

Drink what you're able

If you're drinkin' with Polk

You'll be under the table.


I remember the early days of my evangelical craft beer conversion.

I remember railing against the macro and big beer.

Then I looked around and saw folks drinking what made em happy and figured let people enjoy the things they do, no harm to anyone, and to be honest, the craft beer snob thing is a fucking sad trope left to those with nothing else but hashtags and ambitions that will never be realised.

Support local, but let people enjoy themselves in the way that makes em happy.

Be better, be cool and know the righteous battles to fight have nothing to do with who owns what.

You wanna know why I don't collab with anyone or hustle to appear on podcasts or have merch? I'm a drunk with too many words in his head and I no longer give a fuck about what people think...it's pretty freeing, fat guy, hobo King, sober adjacent and finally happy.

Also....why would anyone ask?

 I'm a fuckin' mess on my best day...I'm good, I know what I am...


Polk


P.S. 


Also, if you've stick around this long...Polk fuckin loves ya and would be happy to have a pint with ya one day. Be kind to all you meet, we don't know the battles, often silent, they face.


P.P.S.


Giv'r.


2 comments:

  1. I'd love to have you on my podcast tbh, I drink PBR every weekday (and many weekends) and I live all the realms of craft beer as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to talk beer with ya!

    ReplyDelete